Dear Valued Patients and Clients,
The doctors and staff at Insight Optical are thinking of you and your families during this difficult time.
In compliance with the Phase One re-opening of Massachusetts, we continue to serve patients in need of emergency and essential eye-care, but remain closed for routine eye-care. We will continue to update this page as needed.
In the meantime, we are preparing for re-opening our office to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for our doctors and staff, as well as for all our patients entering the office. We plan to follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and will be training our staff on these measures as well.
The following changes will be in place:
- Self dispensing hand sanitizers will be placed in the clinic
- All staff will be equipped with PPE including masks, gloves & face shields
- Regular sanitizing of the clinic and the exam rooms in between patients
- We are requesting that patients arrive for appointments wearing a mask
- All optical services will require an appointment
- All patients will need to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arrival
- We will be limiting the number of people in the clinic at one time.
- Online check ins for appointments.
During this period of time, we are taking extreme precautions in our practice to provide a safe environment for all. Dr. Feifke is available presently for limited hours to provide the following:
- Services related to eye emergencies: g. red eye, flashes of light, floaters, eye pain, foreign body, blurred or diminished vision.
- Eyeglass replacements and repairs
- Eyeglass dispensing and pick-ups
- Contact lens prescription refills (direct shipping with no charges at this time)
Please contact us with any ocular related questions or concerns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 781-229-2020. We are responding to messages daily. For ocular emergencies please contact our pager # 781-597-2663
Please be assured, that, as in the past, we are here for you during this time and will be here for you in the future. We thank you for entrusting us with your vision needs and look forward to seeing you in the office soon.
Dr. Feifke and Staff at Insight Optical